You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Welcome in Manhattan. We hope you enjoy here.

KazaloKazalo  Latest imagesLatest images  IščiIšči  Registriraj seRegistriraj se  PrijavaPrijava  

hello, hello baby.. Pasica
hello, hello baby.. Untitled-19

hello upper east siders,gossip girl is back in town!
be ready, xoxo gossip girl

zasnovo foruma so priskrbele adminke. izgled je narejen po predlogu NO SECOND CHANCES grafika je delo admink foruma in njihovih članov. strežnik foruma je FORUMOTION

hello, hello baby..

Go down 
2 posters
AvtorSporočilo
Brittany Rivers
Admin
Admin
Brittany Rivers

beautiful since : 08/01/1997
online since : 25/12/2011
joke : -

hello, hello baby.. Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 12:36 am

• seznam likov

Human

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rosie Carmichael | 20 | Human | FC: Miley Cyrus | OPEN
    Rosie looks like a real bad ass with what she wears and how she acts. However, she’s really not. She’s a sweet, caring, and loving person. But get on her bad side and she won’t seem that way anymore. She’s always there for her best friends.

Alice Carmichael | 17 | Human | FC: Ashley Victoria Benson | OPEN
    Alice is just one of those people who make others smile just by existing. She has a bubbly personality and is extremely energetic. And since Alice is good at changing the subject, she’s a very witty and sarcastic girl. She always has been.

Jason Delamora |17| Human | FC: Justin Bieber| OPEN
    |opis še pride|

Bradd Mitchell | 18 | Human | FC: Zayn Malik | OPEN
    Considering the bullying took quite the impact on Misty, all the insults she receives now still hurt her. Whether she makes it seem like they don’t or not, they do. She still tries her hardest to be perfect. Don’t let the way she dresses and all her body modifications scare you away. Get to know her. She’s a sweetheart.

Leon Mitchell | 18 | Human | FC: Liam Payne | OPEN
    |opis še pride|

Nazadnje urejal/a Brittany Rivers Sre Avg 15, 2012 5:53 am; skupaj popravljeno 2 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Candice White
Admin
Admin
Candice White

online since : 01/07/2012
joke : i don't exactly hate you. but if you were on fire, and i had water, i'd drink it.

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 2:58 am

Hybrids

Elixir Menzo | 16 | Hybrid | FC: Isabelle Fuhrman | OPEN
    elixir is a bitter, cruel person, whose goal in life is to make people unhappy. when she was younger, she used to be a nice person, but that side of her has been pushed down to the bottom of her soul. in the meantime, she’s fine with it, as long as she gets her own way.

Felix Maloney | 18 | Hybrid | FC: Callan McAuliffe | OPEN
    felix, although genuinely a nice guy, can be a very egotistical and selfish. his popularity went to his head, but underneath all that, his nerdy and awkward self is still there. he normally doesn’t let it show, but there are a few slip-ups here and there.

Lana March | 19 | Hybrid | FC: Taylor Momsen | OPEN
    lana is a very sarcastic and bad girl. she like to play with boys, and still fall for her because of her style. she not care about the rules and so she get in the trouble many times. but she's care about they friends, she will never left them.

Chloe Mars |19 | Hybrid | FC: Alexandra Chando | OPEN
    she can be very funny from people who she know, but she is shy from people she dont know.

Rob Forbes | 23 | Hybrid | FC: Travis Mills | OPEN
    rob loves party and he dont wanna grow up. when hes drunk he can be silly, but when she isnt drunk he's funny and very nice to people.

Nazadnje urejal/a Candice White Sob Avg 18, 2012 8:22 pm; skupaj popravljeno 5 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Candice White
Admin
Admin
Candice White

joke : i don't exactly hate you. but if you were on fire, and i had water, i'd drink it.

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 3:57 am

Angels

Rylee Helsing | 19 | Angel | FC: Taylor Swift| OPEN
    rylee is ambitious, and knows what she wants. she’s mostly sweet, but she’s also headstrong and stubborn. rylee isn’t the type of girl to take no for an answer. she’s also very intelligent, and knows when someone is trying to pull one over her.

Kayla Halloway| 17 | Angel | FC: Lucy Hale | OPEN
    some people are born with a fire inside them; a burning passion within. and kayla halloway has a bonfire smoldering in her heart. her natural charm and charisma and the twinkle in her eye when she explained her newest adventure, you can’t help but join in. she could charm the toy sack off santa, but she’d give it back in the end – that’s just who kayla is.

Alexa Deen |17 | Angel | FC: Malese Jow | OPEN
    she’s kind and believes in justice, and is always caring about her close friends.

Holt Valles | 18 | Angel | FC: Josh Hutcherson | OPEN
    holt is sometimes seen as slightly crazy by other people. he’ll be randomly singing a song or he’ll be outside with a squirrel and nodding as if he can understand exactly what the squirrel is saying to him. he’s also a natural flirt, even though he doesn’t try to be, because he has a secret hope that someone can love him for him, and not because he’s a angel.

Noah Adams | 22 | Angel | FC: Steven R. McQueen | OPEN
    charming and persuasive, he could convince anyone to do anything he told them. sometimes he can be too cocky, and is a complete narcissist. noah can be a sweetheart, but it’s a tough thing to get him to bring out, often putting it away unless he wanted something. he can easily manipulate people and get them to do whatever he wanted. it doesn’t help that he thinks he’s incredibly good looking.

Nazadnje urejal/a Candice White Sre Avg 15, 2012 7:21 am; skupaj popravljeno 2 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Candice White
Admin
Admin
Candice White

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 6:09 am

Witches

Kaitlyn Gold | 18| Witch | FC: Emma Stone | OPEN
    kaitlyn is liked by everyone, and not for a bad way. she’s genuinely liked because of her kind personality and her humor, never above doing stupid things to make people laugh.

Randell Scipio | 17 | Wizard | FC: Breton Thwaites | OPEN
    he’s full of life and laughter, and doesn’t care what people think of him. he’ll flirt with everyone and anyone of any age, and btw; he just love vodka.

Marilyn Dives |18 | Witch | FC: Kat Graham| OPEN
    witch with hard past. she has a clear vision of what she wants, and going back to her old life isn’t on that list. she’s sweet and fun to most people who don’t try to force her to do something, but to those that try to force her, she has no problem cutting them down.

Kyle Sylla | 18 | Wizard | FC: Liam Hemsworth | OPEN
    he doesn’t talk a lot, and is often at the gym. no one ever wants to see him angry, because when he's pissed out, he often starts fights. he dreaming of 'true love' and hopes one day he'll find it.

Janean Mires | 18 | Witch | FC: Keira Knightley | OPEN
    kind and gentle. there’s few times when she ever actually gets mad or stern, and that’s when she thinks that someone is in danger. she is really protective over her friends. janean always has a kind smile for people, and is often giving a helping hand.

Nazadnje urejal/a Candice White Sre Avg 15, 2012 7:32 am; skupaj popravljeno 2 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Candice White
Admin
Admin
Candice White

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 6:23 am

Vampires

Thomas Tocci | 18 | Vampire | FC: Andrew Garfield | OPEN
    thomas as the humans know him, is a overall nice guy. everyone loves how he has a smile for everyone he sees, and remembers everyone’s name along with the little things about him. there’s nothing he won’t do for another person because he hates to seem them suffer.

Issac Williams | 22 | Vampire | FC: Joseph Morgan | OPEN
    issac is cocky and a bit of a douche-bag. he’s spoiled and has never really worked a day in his life. ,aking fun of people is one of his favorite pastimes, and he doesn’t care about other people’s feelings. no one really know if there’s a decent person in there or not. maybe they’ll never know.

Carter Blackwell | 23 | Vampire | FC: Michael Trevino| OPEN
    carter is a sweet guy that doesn’t mind taking the back-seat. he can seem really shy at first, but he doesn’t mind talking to people, really.

Luna Dawson | 19 | Vampire | FC: Kaya Scodelario | OPEN
    that's one of those girls who tries her hardest to be perfect. son’t let the way she dresses and all her body modifications scare you away. get to know her. she’s really a sweetheart.

Amber Worthington | 19 | Vampire | FC: Nina Dobrev | OPEN
    to everyone around her, she’s spunky, bubbly, and always smiling, but inside she's pretty depressed.

Nazadnje urejal/a Candice White Sob Avg 18, 2012 8:27 pm; skupaj popravljeno 2 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Candice White
Admin
Admin
Candice White

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 6:39 am

Werewolves

Simon Edwards | 21 | Werewolf | FC: Jack O’Connell | OPEN
    simon comes off as confident, and always has a sarcastic remark or an insult for someone. he isn’t afraid to be blunt, almost as if he can make up for staying in the closet by being absolutely honest with everything else.

Demi Grigori | 17 | Werewolf | FC: Emma Roberts | OPEN
    demi might have grown up pampered and always taken care of, doesn’t mean that she can’t take care of herself. she loves the spotlight, sure, but she isn’t one to flaunt it in others faces. demi is very caring, and she’ll do anything to keep her friends and family safe even if she’s only seventeen.

Alice Wilson |19 | Werewolf | FC: Candice Accola| OPEN
    she’s known for being dangerous, and easy young lady. overall, alice is a hot mess most of the time. most people don’t really want to get to know her, since she’s so closed off to most men. but if you do get to know her, you’ll realize that she’s actually a really nice friend, that’ll do anything it takes to keep someone happy.

Edward Delany | 23 | Werefolf | FC: Chace Crawford | OPEN
    edward is a shy guy that doesn’t like taking part, even if he has great sense of humor. he’s very nice but his shyness often gets a hold of him and he won’t be able to talk to people. it’s only when he’s talking about something that he loves that he can actually get out a speech without stuttering or pausing.

Andy Mayer | 21 | Werewolf | FC: Mila Kunis | OPEN
    andy grew up always being the tom boy, she didn’t mind much, seeing as since her mother had died, she had no idea how to act much like a girl. she loved her father because he tried so hard to keep her happy and not think about everything she was missing out on, even if he failed sometimes.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Candice White
Admin
Admin
Candice White

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 6:56 am

Original Hybrids

Greg Mayer | 22 (1500+) | Original hybrid | FC: Ian Somerhalder| OPEN
    greg is a charmer, and one of the biggest sluts around. he has no morals when it comes to sleeping around with girls. what he wants is to just see how far he can actually go before time is up. he can make girls fall in love with him, but that doesn’t mean he actually feels it even once.

Avalee Peters | 20 (1500+) | Original hybrid | FC: Shelley Hennig | OPEN
    avalee is a natural born leader and a protector. she will do anything that she can to take care of those that she cares about and those who care about her in return. but that being said, that didn’t mean she entirely open with people. she found it hard to trust people, even those that she had been friends with for years, she couldn’t truly trust, which gave her that mysterious edge that impacted on her whole persona and made her fit in so well with the rest of the originals. she now stood up for herself and for what she believes in, as well as being unafraid to say whatever was on her mind.

Tristan Conrad | 22 (1500+) | Original hybrid | FC: Paul Wesley | OPEN
    surprising to all, tristian is a hopeless romantic. he’s a kind guy to everyone, always wondering if the next person he meets is the person he’s meant to fall in love with. even though he’s quiet, he’s always there for moral support for his friends.

Emma Rose |19 (1500+) | Original hybrid | FC: Karen Gillan | OPEN
    tough and sarcastic would be two words to describe emma. if you insult anyone or anything she loves, she won’t hesitate to attack. some thinks that’s she’s so good for a original hybrid.

George Wood | 23 (1500+) | Original hybrid | FC: Ryan Gosling | OPEN
    george grew up as the kid that everyone feared. he liked it that way, if they feared him then he wouldn’t have to explain his actions, he wouldn’t have to worry about what they thought of him. all he had to worry about was keeping them afraid and they wouldn’t bother him anymore. he doesn’t quite know what set off this attitude that he had when he was younger, he just knows it’s the way he is. growing up in a foster house never really bothered him. george is in denial about everything, he doesn’t like to believe that things are over, or that there’s no fixing a problem.

Nazadnje urejal/a Candice White Sob Avg 18, 2012 8:32 pm; skupaj popravljeno 3 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Candice White
Admin
Admin
Candice White

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 7:11 am

Original Angels

Abigail Dennis | 20 (1500+) | Original angel | FC: Dianna Agron| OPEN
    abigail was very different from other girls growing up. she didn’t care about her clothes, or her hair, but she did care about what people thought of her, a lot, which made her start caring about her clothes and her hair. she changed a lot, thinking more about boys and popularity than her future. so now, she used to be the perfect but she wearing short skirts and prancing around in six inch heels all day, showing off her curves whenever she can and flirtingwith all the boys, and usually leave them heartbroken in the end.

Grant Spark | 19 (1500+) | Original angel | FC: Hunter Parrish | OPEN
    he’s quiet, but he can always say the right things to make people feel better. - that's what make him perfect original angel. every time he sees someone closed off, he considers it a challenge and tries his best to help them out. he still likes to have fun like any other boy, but would never touch a drug, because a drug took him a best friend away.

Jaz Grigori |17 (1500+)| Original angel | FC: Colton Haynes | OPEN
    reckless, arrogant, cocky. he doesn’t really care about other people, and doesn’t like the fact that he always fall in love with some human girl. he likes to take part in rebellious acts and death defying acts. he’s often dry and sarcastic.

Sebastian Khan | 20 (1500+) | Original angel | FC: Francisco Lachowski | TAKEN
    he’s very independent, doesn’t relay on anyone, only himself. he’s also very reliable when it comes to trying to get thing’s done. aways one to help other’s out. but what people think they can do, is walk all over him. that’s not the case at all, he know’s his ground. if he think’s you’re going to do that, he’ll tell you to piss off and never help you again.

Candice White | 17 (1500+) | Original angel | FC: Teresa Palmer | TAKEN
    candice is impulsive and a bit of a dare-devil-angel. she won’t back down from any challenge or dare, no matter how life-threatening it is. to her it’s worth it, seeing as she might never get the chance to do it again. most of the time she flirtatious to people, though she doesn’t sleep around.

Nazadnje urejal/a Candice White Ned Avg 19, 2012 1:05 pm; skupaj popravljeno 6 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Candice White
Admin
Admin
Candice White

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 7:32 am

Original Witches

Stephane Armstrong | 19 (+1500] | Original witch | FC: Claire Holt | OPEN
    she can take care of herself. she doesn't need anybody. without that beating heart, she's worse than a cunning, bitter and heartless person. she's far worse, but there at times where she can be less than that, around a certain somebody. ans she love to play a game, but not the game like a uno,activity or smthing. a real game.

Jay Matthew | 22 (+1500]| Original wizard | FC: Alex Pettyfer | OPEN
    jay is self-contained and reserved on the surface most of the time, only letting his emotions through when he's angry . he generally acts flippant and arrogant, and constantly plays word games.

Tessa Black | 22 (1500+) | Original witch | FC: Lily Collins| OPEN
    tessa is a crowd pleaser, and she’s a kiss ass. she was pretty much raised that way, and there’s no way out of that.

Tasie Cox | 21 (1500+) | Original witch | FC: Holland Roden | OPEN
    tasie is many things, and that’s why everyone adores the shit out of her. she’s never boring, you can never be bored when you’re around this bubbly women. tasie has this sense of humor, that’s so witty and clever that just lights up a room whenever she steps in.

Matthew Harris | 19 (1500+) | Original wizard | FC: Aaron Johnson | OPEN
    matthew is kind of a teddy bear. he’s so tall, and so in shape people usually take him for the asshole type, but those judgers are all wrong. matthew cares for life, and people so deeply, more than a man probably should. but when the time comes, he can have a bit of a anger problem, which is ironic. he’s a catch, that’s for sure.

Nazadnje urejal/a Candice White Sob Avg 18, 2012 8:42 pm; skupaj popravljeno 1 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Candice White
Admin
Admin
Candice White

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 7:57 am

Original Vampires

Jake Ellis | 22 (1500+) | Original vampire | FC: Max Irons | OPEN
    jake ellis is always that guy you will go to when you need a pick up. no matter what kind of fun you are in the mood for, he can always sell you something that would exceed your expectations.

Isabella Bruck | 18 (1500+) | Original vampire | FC: Astrid Berges Frisbey | OPEN
    cocky, feisty, bitchy, smart, funny, easy going, marches to the beat of her own drum - are only a few words to describe her.

Melissa Jefferson | 20 (1500+) | Original vampire | FC: Amanda Seyfried | OPEN
    she is very conceited and narcissistic, along with sarcastic and witty. she doesn’t drop her high standards for anyone. melissas knows she is beautiful and she uses her appearance to help her get whatever she wants, and she doesn’t let anyone stand in her way.she is not to be messed with, and not to be underestimated just because of her looks.

Jo Harvelle | 19 (1500+) | Original vampire | FC: Alona Tal | OPEN
    jo is kind and bubbly, she can be quite controlling and insecure from time to time but she’s working on it. she wants to be there for all of her friends, hoping that everything can be mended and everything can start to settle down and become less stressful. she loves to party and is usually always planning something.

Ashton Valentine | 23 (1500+) | Original vampire | FC: Ed Westwick | OPEN
    he has a sharp tongue and won’t fail to slap anyone down with it. asthon always stays true to who he is - and says “screw em” to those that don’t like it. he gets on people’s nerves a lot but that doesn’t faze him, if you don’t like him, that’s fine - chances are he doesn’t like you either.

Britanny Rivers | 19 (1500+) | Original vampire | FC: Amber Heard | TAKEN
    she is very funny person and she like to party. but she can be very bitchy and evil vampire if you dont like her. brittany like to be sarscasmic and she don't care what people think about her.

Nazadnje urejal/a Candice White Sob Avg 18, 2012 8:43 pm; skupaj popravljeno 1 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Candice White
Admin
Admin
Candice White

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 8:13 am

OriginalWerewolves

Eliza Del Toro | 21 (1500+) | Original werewolf | FC: Jennifer Lawrence | OPEN
    she has an evil side that she isn’t afraid to show, and will do whatever she needs to in order to get what she wants. eliza is funny and quirky, not caring what anyone on this planet thinks of her or the things she does. she’s very confident and loud, never one for keeping opinions to herself. it is very easy for her to makes friends, and she’s not as manipulative. if she likes you, she’ll let you know and she won’t let anything happen to you.

Marissa Becking | 25 (1500+) | Original werewolf | FC: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley | OPEN
    she is kind and speaks beautifully, it isn’t hard to tell that she hasn’t grown accustomed to the new world. however, she has a mean streak, she tends to snap if she is pushed to far. marissa will go to a lot of lengths to help those she cares about, she gives great advice and is very wise. her heart is big and almost impossible to be tainted, she is hopeful and believes in the good in people, no matter who they are or what they’ve done.

Chantalle Williams |18 (1500+) | Original werewolf | FC: Shay Mitchell| OPEN
    chantalle is kind and smart, usually she helps people with their problems and is very sensitive. she was the popular girl at her old school, but she isn’t a bitch. she is witty and has a sharp tongue though, it wouldn’t be all that wise to disrespect her. chantalle likes to party and always have fun, she has a bubbly personality but won’t think twice about taking someone down a peg if they step over the line.

Brody Smith | 18 (1500+) | Original werefolf | FC: Zach Roerig | OPEN
    he is a very nice and loveable guy that gets along well with every person in. although he doesn’t think he’s much use to his friends, he tries to help in every way and as often as he can. he’s usually the only person that has a normal life, but now he seems to be getting dragged in more and more.

Jared Dixon | 21 (1500+) | Original werewolf | FC: Chris Zylka | OPEN
    it has been said that jared is quite “the troubled young man”, one who doesn’t care what any person thinks about him.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: hello, hello baby..   hello, hello baby.. Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

hello, hello baby..
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl  :: good morning upper east siders :: - upper east siders - --
Pojdi na: