You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Welcome in Manhattan. We hope you enjoy here.

KazaloKazalo  Latest imagesLatest images  IščiIšči  Registriraj seRegistriraj se  PrijavaPrijava  

• go on and tra to tear me down Pasica
 • go on and tra to tear me down Untitled-19

hello upper east siders,gossip girl is back in town!
be ready, xoxo gossip girl

zasnovo foruma so priskrbele adminke. izgled je narejen po predlogu NO SECOND CHANCES grafika je delo admink foruma in njihovih članov. strežnik foruma je FORUMOTION

• go on and tra to tear me down

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Brittany Rivers
Admin
Admin
Brittany Rivers

beautiful since : 08/01/1997
online since : 25/12/2011
joke : -

• go on and tra to tear me down Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: • go on and tra to tear me down    • go on and tra to tear me down EmptySre Avg 15, 2012 11:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
go on and try to tear me down .

Brittany is a very strong person and she can be very nice and optimistic person. but also she can be a very evil and bitchy vampire. There are some 'facts' or smthing about her;; she is very optimistic, honest,, flirty, egoistic, party animal, wild, sarcastic, adorable, open-minded, outgoing, careful, strong, good actor intelligent and charismatic. If you wanna to know her, be good to her and you and brittany will be really good friends.

do you wanna be in brittany plot pages, but you have no ideas what you and brittany can be? here you go a list of a suggestions.

♥TRUE LOVE | CRUSH ON ME / YOU | EX | FLIRTING | CHEMISTRY | FORBIDDEN LOVE | ONE NIGHT STAND |DISLIKE | CHEATED | JEALOUSY | ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS | LOVE AND HATE | ANNOYANCE | NEW ENEMIES | OLD ENEMIES | LIKE A BROTHER/SISTER | PARTNER IN CRIME | BEST FRIENDS | CLOSE FRIENDS | CHILDHOOD FRIENDS | SECRET FRIENDS | PARTY AND DRINKING FRIENDS | FAKE FRIENDS | FORBIDDEN FRIENDS

♥connections

---
---
---
---
---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nazaj na vrh Go down

• go on and tra to tear me down
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl  :: good morning upper east siders :: - upper east siders - --
Pojdi na: